Monday, October 13, 2014

Tight Like 7

JAMES RAMBO


So there's this kid, and his name is James. He's in a wheelchair, smokes cigarettes, wears the same hat everyday, doesn't sleep, and blows my mind with his thoughts on life. We are complete opposites in just about everything, but still, somehow, he has managed to become my bestfriend here.
 He has talked with me every night until at least 2 in the morning (we've managed to go until 4 a.m. before, multiple times at that) for like the last four weeks about who I am, what I think, my life, and everything inbetween. And if you know me well, you know that I can talk a lot. But he listens and comments, and I do the same for him. It's our thing. Through all of this, i've learned a lot about myself and what I think. He calls me out on my crap, but in the way that only your friends can. Ashley is really good at that too. But anyways. I guess that I just wanted to make an appreciation post about him because he has helped me a lot. He's been a friend, and who doesn't need a friend or two, ya know? 

No comments:

Post a Comment